- To see the latest statistics for each Ohio county, visit ODH’s new COVID-19 Dashboard here:
- PLEASE NOTE: If you are thinking about Covid-19 testing, call your health provider (before you go) to determine the next step.
- If you have questions regarding Coronavirus/COVID-19 please call 1-833-4ASKODH (1-833-427-5634).
- Is Your Company an Essential Business? Click here.
- Amish Taxi Drivers: Answers about Coronavirus — click here.
- Department of Homeland Security – https://www.ready.gov/pandemic – for information to help before and during a pandemic, as well as links to other help.
Subject: Class A Infectious Diseases (Novel Coronavirus/COVID-2019)
To report a Class A Infectious Disease to the Ashtabula County Health Department, please call immediately 440-576-3023. If you are calling during off hours you are instructed to contact the Ashtabula County Dispatch at 440-576-0055 and ask for a health official to contact you. A report must be made to the Ashtabula County Health Department unless the patient resides in the city of Ashtabula or the city of Conneaut. In that case, the report should be made to either the Ashtabula City Health Department or the Conneaut City Health Department.
Class A Diseases must be reported to the local Public Health jurisdiction of residence of the patient. Go to Disease Surveillance at left to see
infectious diseases by class.
The Health Department is open every Monday and every Friday (except holidays) from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. as a walk-in clinic for vaccinations.
Welcome to the Ashtabula County Health Department website, your online link for public health services in Ashtabula County, Ohio.Residents of the Ashtabula County General Health District are encouraged to familiarize themselves with this website and learn more about the diverse public health services offered by the Ashtabula County Health Department. Residents of the Ashtabula County Health District may also contact the Ashtabula County Health Department for more information concerning programs and services offered by the Ashtabula County Health Department by contacting us at 440-576-6010 Option 3.
To promote and protect the health and well being of the residents of the Ashtabula County Health District by reducing preventable illness and controlling the spread of communicable diseases.The Ashtabula County Health Department carries out its mission by providing programs and services in communicable disease prevention, chronic disease prevention, health promotion, immunizations, environmental health and health education.The public health services of the Ashtabula County Health Department are a blend of education and enforcement services designed to protect public health in the Ashtabula County Health District.